Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Admission 2018-19
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur located on Kannur and its regional office is located on Kendriya Vidyalaya SANGATHAN, REGIONAL OFFICE, ERNAKULAM, KADAVANTHRA -682020
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Addmission 2018-19:
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Admission List for Class 1 will be out on March 2018, this year more than 6 lakh students registered to get addmission in Class 1 of Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Click Here to check the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Admission Result List 2018-19
To get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur for class 2 to class 9 registration will be start from 5th April 2018 and applicant can send their application till 18th april 2018. In Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Application process will be start from 26th April 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur has planned to make its entry level admissions online in all the Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) from the 2018-18 academic session. Every year approx 10 lakh students apply for admission in vaious Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country and around 1.5 lakh students only could get admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
Right now it is very difficult task for the parents to apply for their child admission becuase they needs to visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur to submit the application. Once the online admission process is implemented in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur, one can apply via the centralized online portal i.e. mkva01.onlineadmission.net/OLAKVS/
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur is the first choice of all the parents for their child admission located in Kerala, Kannur
Reservation in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur:
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya official notification 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes in all fresh admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur.
Physically Challenged Category:
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya guidelines 3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission are reserved for the physically challenged cadidates in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur
Age Limit for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur:
|Age Limit for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur:|
|Class||Minimum Age to get Admission till 31st March||Maximum Age to get Admission till 31st March|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
Documents require for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur:
1. Birth Certificate for first class students need to sumit on Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur.
2. For other classes TC (Transfer Certificate) & Birth Certificate need to submit on Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur.
3. Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
4. For grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees a certificate of relationship must be produced.
5. Grandchildren of KVS employees.
6. Children belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories are required to submit a certificate issued by indian government.
7. Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to submit a certificate.
8. In case of children whose parents have been transferred a service certificate showing the number of transfers in the last seven years, duly stamped by the Head office with name designation and other relevant particulars in bold letters should be produced.
9. A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
10. A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
11. Proof of Residence.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Recruitment 2018:
Click Here for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Recruitment 2018
Method of Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur:
In Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5 percent will be reserved for ST candidates.
(1) In first phase of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur admission 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions. These 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently abled taken together.
(2) In second phase Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur admission, remaining seats are to be filled as per existing Priority category system. The short fall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur:
Click Here for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Admission & Recruitment 2018
Admission for Class II to Class VIII Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur:
For the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur admission in test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on Priority category system. If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota.(Class VI Onwards).
Admission for Class IX in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Admission to Class XI in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur
Admission to Class XII in streams of Humanities, Commerce and Science will be on the basis of merit list prepared as the CGPA obtained by student in Class X. Class strength is reserved at 40 per stream.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kannur Mission:
To Cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence & Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
To Initiate and promote experimentation and invitations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the CBSE and the NCERT etc.
To pursue excellence and set the pace in thefield of school education.
To develop the spirit of national integration & create a sense of "Indianness" among children.